Ruffle Necktie Scarf PDF Pattern
Rework those masculine neckties into a feminine work of art! In this sewing pattern & tutorial, you’ll learn how to create an Upcycled Ruffle Necktie Scarf of your very own. This PDF pattern includes detailed instructions and up-close pictures. The scarf was inspired by the exotic ruffles and collars of the Elizabethan Era. You’ll definitely make a statement with this impressive scarf style.
Neckties are readily available at thrift stores, garage sales, and from friends, so finding secondhand materials should not be a problem for you. All of the items that I make are upcycled/recycled, and I hope this will inspire you to find used materials before shopping for new ones.
In this pattern you’ll learn:
– How to select the neckties when preparing to make your scarf
– How to deconstruct, assemble and sew the scarf
– Sewing machine (Serger optional)
– Straight pins
– Seam ripper
* Advanced beginner to intermediate sewing skills are recommended.
* All text and photos are ©Copyright Lulu Bea’s 2022.
* You may use this pattern to create items to sell in boutiques and online, but please make reference to Lulu Bea’s.
* Mass production is not allowed.
* There is no refund for digital patterns once they have been downloaded.
* A DIGITAL pattern will be available to download after purchase. A paper copy is not provided.
* This pattern is written in English.
All items ship flat rate via USPS First Class Mail within the USA. Please contact me if you are interested in international shipping.
Sales Tax is included in the listed prices.
Returns + Refunds
Return within 30 days and you will be issued a full refund, minus to/from shipping costs. All returns must be undamaged.
All artwork & images of artwork are the sole property of Lulu Bea’s LLC & may not be used or reproduced in any way for profit without permission. Lulu Bea’s LLC retains all rights to all artwork, including sold & commissioned original paintings. Lulu Bea’s LLC retains the right to make reproductions of any and all artwork created unless the collector has purchased the full rights to the artwork (this is in addition to purchasing the original). The Collector or buyer may not reproduce the artwork in any way without written permission from Lulu Bea’s LLC.