Asymmetrical Sweater Poncho PDF Pattern
The Upcycled Asymmetrical Sweater Poncho is an original pattern that was inspired by a sweater worn by the character Katniss in the Hunger Games movie. It’s comfortable, versatile, and one-of-a-kind. Best of all, it uses a big, comfy sweater!!! It’s upcycling at its best because you can turn an everyday sweater into a fashionable work of wearable art.
My customers are always shocked once they realize that the original neck hole of the sweater is now one of the armholes. It’s so fun to see the looks of surprise on their faces!
The Asymmetrical Poncho is designed to be one-size-fits-all. You can also make this poncho for children. The end size is determined by the size of the sweater. Therefore, a smaller sweater will result in a smaller poncho.
– 1 Sweater
– Cutting tools (i.e. Scissors/Rotary Cutter, Cutting Mat)
– Straight pins
– Tailor’s Chalk
– Large Eyed Needle (optional)
There is a slight learning curve to this tutorial, but once you get the hang of this pattern, you will be able to whip the ponchos together in no time. I am also available for additional support should you need it. This tutorial includes set-by-step instructions, including detailed pictures.
* Advanced beginner to intermediate sewing skills are recommended.
* All text and photos are ©Copyright Lulu Bea’s 2022.
* You may use this pattern to create items to sell in boutiques and online, but please make reference to Lulu Bea’s.
* Mass production is not allowed.
* There is no refund for digital patterns once they have been downloaded.
* A DIGITAL pattern will be available to download after purchase. A paper copy is not provided.
* This pattern is written in English.
All items ship flat rate via USPS First Class Mail within the USA. Please contact me if you are interested in international shipping.
Sales Tax is included in the listed prices.
Returns + Refunds
Return within 30 days and you will be issued a full refund, minus to/from shipping costs. All returns must be undamaged.
All artwork & images of artwork are the sole property of Lulu Bea’s LLC & may not be used or reproduced in any way for profit without permission. Lulu Bea’s LLC retains all rights to all artwork, including sold & commissioned original paintings. Lulu Bea’s LLC retains the right to make reproductions of any and all artwork created unless the collector has purchased the full rights to the artwork (this is in addition to purchasing the original). The Collector or buyer may not reproduce the artwork in any way without written permission from Lulu Bea’s LLC.