Fabric Sample Hat PDF Pattern
Fabric samples are simply gorgeous – the patterns, colors, and textures, oh my!! I am excited to share with you this PDF sewing pattern & tutorial so you can make Upcycled Fabric Sample Hats of your very own. I have included instructions on how to make both an adult woman’s hat (size S-M) and a child version (for ages 5-7). I also offer tips on how to adjust the size for bigger hats. This PDF pattern offers detailed instructions and up-close pictures to walk you through each step of the hat construction.
In this pattern you will learn:
– How to select the fabric samples when preparing to make your hat
– How to cut, assemble and sew the two different hat styles
– Fabric Samples (or other materials that you prefer)
– Sewing machine & Serger (though advanced knowledge with a sewing machine would suffice)
– Cutting tools (i.e. Scissors/Rotary Cutter, Cutting Mat)
– Straight pins
– T-shirt for the band
– You will also need a way to print out the templates to use
* Advanced beginner to intermediate sewing skills are recommended.
* All text and photos are ©Copyright Lulu Bea’s 2022.
* You may use this pattern to create items to sell in boutiques and online, but please make reference to Lulu Bea’s.
* Mass production is not allowed.
* There is no refund for digital patterns once they have been downloaded.
* A DIGITAL pattern will be available to download after purchase. A paper copy is not provided.
* This pattern is written in English.
All items ship flat rate via USPS First Class Mail within the USA. Please contact me if you are interested in international shipping.
Sales Tax is included in the listed prices.
Returns + Refunds
Return within 30 days and you will be issued a full refund, minus to/from shipping costs. All returns must be undamaged.
All artwork & images of artwork are the sole property of Lulu Bea’s LLC & may not be used or reproduced in any way for profit without permission. Lulu Bea’s LLC retains all rights to all artwork, including sold & commissioned original paintings. Lulu Bea’s LLC retains the right to make reproductions of any and all artwork created unless the collector has purchased the full rights to the artwork (this is in addition to purchasing the original). The Collector or buyer may not reproduce the artwork in any way without written permission from Lulu Bea’s LLC.