Fearless Spirit Retreat
A retreat to step into your power & purpose
September 21-24, 2023
The Fearless Spirit Retreat is a space where connection & awakening await – all wrapped up in love & support. Our aim is to help you embrace the messiness of life so you can discover your own divine beauty within it.
This experience will give you an encouraging push to face what’s holding you back and step into your true potential because being fearless isn’t about never experiencing fear – it’s about choosing courage despite your fears.
It’s time to take control of your destiny, open up to new possibilities, and create lasting change as we journey together through self-discovery toward fearless living!
If you’re feeling uninspired and are ready to find the clarity, support, and encouragement you need to pursue your dreams, join us for this unforgettable retreat where you’ll connect with amazing people, nature’s wisdom, and your FEARLESS spirit.
Looking around the closing circle you see strangers that have become friends. Together you’ve bared your soul, released your pain, and witnessed the transformational power of shared vulnerability.
There’s a sense of belonging and connection that you’ve never experienced before.
The power of being heard and seen fills you to the brim, reminding you that you’re not alone on this journey toward wholeness.
You realize – this is what you’ve been missing. A safe space to show up as your authentic self, to be seen and heard, and to evolve together.
You’re forever changed, and life as you knew it no longer fits. With a new tribe, you know anything is possible when you have this kind of support.
You’ve emerged from this retreat transformed, forever changed by the profound impact of human connection.
You feel invincible – ready to take on the world with a new and fearless commitment to YOURSELF…
Why should you say yes?
During this retreat, you’ll learn how to trust yourself and overcome your fear of failure so you can approach life’s challenges with confidence and peace of mind.
Surrounded by regal trees and the rippling waters of the creek, you’ll unwind, de-stress and recharge so you leave feeling connected, inspired, and ready to infuse your life with new tools to be present and intentional.
Through immersive daily workshops and activities, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of yourself, your emotions, and your inner desires to identify what matters most and align your actions with your values.
You’ll experience new ways to explore self-expression to help build confidence and self-esteem and discover new passions so you can leave the retreat more connected to your creative and intuitive powers for clarity throughout life’s decisions.
While nourishing your mind, body, and spirit, we’ll show you how you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be and right on track in your life’s journey.
You’ll leave with a profound belief in YOURSELF and your ability to go after the life you want and deserve!
What We’ll Do
This retreat is designed to connect and integrate all parts of yourself – Mind, Body & Spirit.
While each retreat is different, the goal is the same – to bravely explore our inner and outer landscapes so we can show up fully for ourselves and create a life we love waking up to!
- You’ll dive into self-exploration through daily workshops to help you let go of old habits and move through what’s holding you back.
- Stretch yourself by exploring fun, creative classes where you’ll learn new skills and express parts of yourself that may be difficult to articulate in words.
- You will empower your voice through writing and witness how it can be used as a container for deep introspection and revelation.
- Imagine stepping away from your to-do list for a whole weekend to focus solely on yourself. Oh! The mental bliss!
- Engage in conversation with the other retreat guests and experience the potency of gathering in community to honor and support one another.
- You’ll explore dancing and movement to connect with your body’s natural rhythm and allow your body to be free of the constraints of your mind.
- Immerse yourself in the healing frequencies of the forest, walk the labyrinth, and enjoy a sound bath as you sit by the creek and listen to the water flow.
- You’ll experience deep relaxation and body attunement through breathwork exercises.
- Enjoy free time each day to relax however you wish. Maybe you want to read a book by the water or go for a hike on the trails. It’s up to you!
- Through guided meditations, you’ll slow down, connect with your innermost thoughts and feelings, and meet the part of you that is whole, powerful, and divine.
- You’ll practice ways to develop your intuition and connect it to your spiritual practice so you can harness this powerful combination in your everyday life to achieve your ambitions.
- Embrace radical self-care by nurturing yourself and prioritizing your own needs so you can welcome greater happiness and fulfillment.
Your Retreat Benefits
You’ve embraced your emotions and shared your truths, creating a deeper self-awareness and healing down to your core.
You pushed past your comfort zone and learned to trust yourself to figure things out, even when you’re unsure or stressed.
You’ve connected with your intuition and fearless spirit and will continue to nurture this wisdom throughout life to lead you to greater peace and sense of purpose.
You showed up for yourself and did the inner work. Congratulations on choosing YOU!
You’re no longer afraid to follow your dreams and can now create a future full of possibilities. This newfound courage has brought you closer to your authentic self and your loved ones, while also inspiring those around you. People will be amazed at how confident, passionate, and determined you’ve become!
You’re meant to be on this retreat if you:
- Want to feel valued, fully supported, and encouraged by others
- Are curious about your creative and spiritual sides and how they work together
- Desire inner peace, no matter what’s going on in your outer world
- Are committed to your personal growth because you know the secret to happiness lies within
- Want to let go of old patterns, beliefs, and emotions that are keeping you stuck & stagnant
- Are ready to put yourself first and get clarity on your purpose, goals, and dreams
The retreat is not for you if:
- You aren’t open to new ideas and experiences
- You’re not interested in doing the inner work
- You don’t want to share, express your feelings, or be part of a group experience
- You aren’t willing to put yourself and your needs first
- You don’t want to challenge your limiting beliefs or outdated habits
⭐️ 3 nights/4 days of sacred circles, transformational workshops, creative exploration, and memories that will last a lifetime!
⭐️ All meals – 3 dinners, 3 lunches + 3 breakfasts made on-site often using local + organic ingredients and accommodating special dietary restrictions.
⭐️ 2 seasoned, heart-centered facilitators to guide and encourage you every step of the way
⭐️ A potent evening bonfire + releasing ceremony
⭐️ Additional materials for workshops + projects
⭐️ Special, super secret goodies!
What’s not included:
- Your roundtrip airfare
- Transportation to the retreat center
- Art supplies – you’ll be provided a supply list closer to the retreat that will include basic supplies such as watercolor paint, an art journal, a water cup, a rag, and pencils/pens
- For out-of-town guests, we recommend flying into the Minneapolis Airport (MSP)
- Check-in on Thursday, September 21, 2023, after 3:00 pm. Dinner starts at 5:30 pm
- Closing circle is from 11:30 am-12:30 pm on Sunday, September 24, followed by lunch. Check-out by 2:00 pm
Meet Your Guides
Hi! I’m Lulu – an artist, dancer, and Life Igniter. I empower others to uncover their passions, develop their strengths, and move past insecurities so they can feel more creative, valued, and fully supported in building a fulfilling life overflowing with purpose, joy, and abundance.
I believe in the healing power of community and love bringing people together to learn, share, and offer support. My mission is to motivate and inspire others to live joyfully and bravely pursue their dreams and desires.
Through specialty workshops and retreats, I cultivate safe spaces for people to be honest about the messiness of life and discover their power within it. There’s nothing more sacred than witnessing others unlock the parts of themselves that have been waiting within – empowering them to go for what they want with courage and confidence!
Kaya J is a Clear Psychic Channeler, Intuitive Soul Coach, Spiritual Teacher, Mentor, and Shamanic Healer who also offers Yoga, basic Astrology, and change work through Hypnotherapy.
She is a conduit of messages from your highest Divine Light Entourage uncovering and releasing you from blocks while guiding you on a path of healing.
Those that experience healing guidance with Kaya J feel enveloped in Love-Light, confidence, comfort, support, direction, empowered, and a beautiful sense of self.
Kaya J’s intent is to assist you with your awakening process by shedding Light on questions that come forward while on your life journey.
She encourages you to adopt new ways of seeing infinite possibilities of change to live your Authentic-Self.
I love art, writing, learning new techniques, and having life’s mundane churned up to create a fresh perspective, all alongside other women who want to do the same. This is a tall order and yet Lulu’s retreat fulfilled these desires and more.
I enjoyed a weekend in a beautiful, spacious home with tasty and nourishing meals provided. Through the meditation, intuitive writing, and art journal exercises, I unexpectedly found much sought-after freedom, love, and comfort in an area of life I had remained stuck in. This could only have happened in an atmosphere that felt safe enough to be artistically expressive. There was a perfect balance of feeling relaxed, yet motivated to explore the weekend themes of body, mind, and spirit.
Lulu knows how to create a space where women from different generations feel welcomed, valued, and understood. I enjoyed the sense of community offered in group circle time, around the meal table, or pottering through art supplies during the evening free time. I also enjoyed reflective time alone, simply sitting in the garden, wondering what the colours of tulips yet to unfold may be, and how these thoughts were symbolic of my life.
I recommend a retreat like the one Lulu provided for any woman who wishes to delve into their life more deeply using artistically expressive means while enjoying a break from the usual demands of life. I arrived back home feeling refreshed and wish the same for other women.
More Retreat Details
We’ll gather at the ARC Retreat Community, located in Stanchfield, Minnesota. ARC offers a secluded environment on 90 acres of pristine wetlands and woodlands, within a majestic white pine forest offering trails for walking, a creek, and a labyrinth for walking meditations. Healthy, homemade meals are included that feature fresh ingredients, often organic or locally grown. Special dietary needs are also accommodated.
- We’ll be staying in the Lodge, which accommodates a maximum of 16 guests in 10 single rooms and 3 double rooms. Guest rooms are private with shared bathrooms.
- Each room includes 1 or 2 twin beds, a sink, and a small writing desk.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- The Lodge has a meditation room, library, bookshop, large and small meeting areas, two fireplaces, a screened-in porch, and other spaces conducive to rest and reflection
SCHEDULE (Subject to change)
- Thursday: Check-in after 3:00 pm; Dinner at 5:30 pm. Opening Circle at 7:00 pm.
- Friday: Workshops 10:00 am-5:00 pm
- Saturday: Workshop 10:00 am – 3:30 pm; Bonfire 7:00 pm
- Sunday: Workshop 9:30-11:00 am, Room Check-out 11:00 am; Closing circle 11:30 am-12:30 pm; Lunch; Depart by 2:00 pm
Guests will be provided with a supply list as the retreat approaches. Materials will be kept basic, so don’t worry! You may already have what you need. Unique project materials will be provided.
- Open Studio before and after workshops
- Free time each day to connect with others and explore the area
- This retreat sleeps 16 total and is open to all.
- There are 10 single rooms and 2 shared rooms. If you want to room with a friend, please include this information during registration. Otherwise, you’ll be paired with a roommate if you choose a shared room.
- There are no refunds for this retreat unless we are able to fill your spot.
- A $200 cancellation fee will be applied should we find a replacement for your spot.
Registration is Open!
There are 2 room options available – 10 private rooms and 3 shared rooms. Each room has 1 (private) or 2 twin beds, a sink, and a writing desk. Bathrooms are located near each wing of rooms and are shared by all. Shared rooms will have 2 guests total.
*** Upon registration, you are assuming responsibility for your own health. There are no COVID-19 vaccination requirements to attend. Please contact Lulu if you test positive within 2 weeks of the retreat dates to discuss options.
Early Bird $895
Expires July 1, 2023
6 in stock
Early Bird $795
Expires July 1, 2023
6 in stock
What do I need to bring?
You’ll be provided with a supply list for the workshops prior to the retreat. We suggest dressing comfortably and wearing clothes you won’t mind getting dirty (just in case). Also, please bring any personal toiletries. Towels + linens are provided.
What if I have special dietary restrictions?
We’ll make every effort to accommodate your dietary needs. Please let us know at least 4 weeks prior to the retreat what you require.
What if I can't make the retreat and need to cancel?
There are no refunds for the retreat once you register unless we are able to fill your spot. If we fill your spot, there will be a $200 cancellation fee deducted from your refund.
Should we need to postpone the retreat due to weather or other extenuating circumstances, we will contact you about the new dates and give you the option to attend or receive a refund.
I'm not creative, is this for me?
Being creative is an innate gift that we all possess. You don’t need to know how to draw a straight line in order to tap into your creative wisdom. All of the workshops are for beginners and experienced creatives alike. We ask that you be brave, show up, and trust that you’re in good hands.
Will there be a workshop-only option for locals?
We feel that immersing yourself into the retreat environment by distancing yourself from your obligations and clearing your calendar is vitally important to the unwinding and tapping-in process. Therefore, we will not be offering a workshop-only option at this time.
What are your COVID-19 precautions?
We encourage all participants to take precautions in the 2 weeks leading up to the retreat and during travel to the retreat to ensure their health. If a participant is sick at the time of the retreat, we expect her to contact Lulu to discuss options for rebooking.
When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too.
– The Alchemist
More Retreat Love
To all women out there, it is important to take time to nurture yourself. This retreat did just that by providing instruction in the art of journaling/writing, intuitive painting, circle talk, and a fun bachata dance lesson.
I have met an incredible group of women that share similar ideas and supported all of us as we shared openly about ourselves. The facilitator was incredible and made us feel very included and in touch with our inner selves.
– Ann S.
There’s nothing like coming together in community. Join the newsletter to be one of the first to know about upcoming retreats and opportunities.