The Ignited Life AcademyBreak free from what's holding you back & connect to your inner creative wisdom to have clarity in your life purpose & the confidence to pursue it! Set Up A Free Call with Lulu
You’re Invited To Step Into Your Greatness
Does this sounds familiar…
You give so much of your time to your family and friends, but it has left you feeling burnt out and exhausted. You want to take time for yourself, but you feel guilty, or selfish if you do.
~ OR ~
You have lost touch with who you are as a woman, with what your passions are, and with what inspires you. You feel like you are merely surviving each day. You know something is missing, but you’re not sure what.
~ OR ~
You don’t know your place in the world. You feel like you’re running out of time to do everything you want to do. You’re wondering if you’re doing enough, accomplishing enough, or are enough.
You want to have MORE TIME for yourself. You want to FEEL PASSIONATE about your life and have MORE FUN. You want to know you are fulfilling your LIFE PURPOSE
You’ve tried making changes on your own
- You’ve read the self help books about how to have a better life and be happier (you know the ones)…
- You always have high expectations, but find it hard to stay organized and maintain motivation…
- You can’t figure out how to juggle it all and still take care of yourself…
- You’ve tried a gratitude journal, yoga, meditation, mindset work, positive self-talk, planner systems and more, yet nothing has stuck…
- You wonder if there is more to life than this…
Take a deep breath Soul Sister.
• You don’t have to give up your own happiness for others •
• You can stop worrying, and stressing about your contribution in this world •
the life you truly want.
You can do it all, be it all,
and have a whole lot of fun while you’re at it!
As a mom and business owner with an M.S., I help women go from believing in their potential, to knowing it through teaching them the lasting tools and skills for lifelong happiness, so they can teach and inspire others through their example.
I know what you’re going through right now.
When I left my former career to stay home with my kids full time, I lost who I was as a woman in my roles as “mom” and “wife.”
I felt guilty because:
- I wasn’t completely happy, even though I had 4 beautiful children
- I wasn’t feeling fulfilled, even though I had a loving and supportive husband
- I wanted more out of my life, even though it looked like I already had it all
I knew I had more to give, and more to offer, but I was torn between my responsibilities and my desires.
Finally, I realized that if I kept telling myself “someday,” I would always find an excuse to wait. I needed to give myself permission, and I needed to do it NOW.
I said YES to my own happiness
- YES to seeking out new interests
- YES to exploring my whispers of curiosity
- YES to finding my passions
- YES to making fun a priority
- YES to trainings and coaches of my own
- YES to doing the work and putting in the time
- YES to my desires and my responsibilities – not one or the other
What I Discovered
~ Artistic expression is the most real and authentic form of being yourself. We are innate creators, and artistic expression unlocks our inner wisdom to guide us through everyday life.
~ Connecting to creativity is the key to opening new dreams and desires. Through taking the time to actively play within the realm of creativity, you shed the false images of yourself that no longer feel right, and uncover the paths to joy and fulfillment.
~ Spiritual development and creativity belong together. Life lessons implement quicker, healing becomes active, and new tools and techniques integrate deeper when intellect and creativity combine.
~ Committing to what sounds fun is part of the spiritual journey. Too many women think that fun is a bonus IF there is time, when in reality, joy is an integral part of living a fulfilled life (if not the ultimate point of living!) When you are enjoying your life, things naturally fall into place and you find yourself having more wonderful things to celebrate.
“Taking Ignited Life Academy changed my perspective on being a mother and a woman. I struggled with taking time for myself and putting myself first without having guilt to go along with it. I also struggled with self love and acceptance. Slowly, throughout the journey of the course, I began seeing myself in a different light – more grace for my imperfections and more self love and confidence. I started making a little time for myself each week to do something that brought me joy and relaxation. I originally enrolled in this course to get myself back to feeling like an individual again – what does ‘Kelly’ like to do? Not what should I be as a wife or a mother, just as an individual. I also found that painting was much more therapeutic and peaceful than I thought it would be! The things I loved most about this course were there was no judgements, and no fear. I had the feeling walking away from class each week that I could do anything I wanted to… no dream was too big! The ‘Ignite Your Life’ Design System is great! With this system, there is no time or room for excuses! Thanks to Lulu Bea’s Ignited Life Academy, I have more confidence that I will be a stronger mother, wife and person who will fulfill her passions and start living a more fulfilled day, week, month and year!” – Kelly H.
Fast Forward To Today
… MY LIFE FEELS DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT. BY STUDYING SPIRITUALITY ALONGSIDE MY CREATIVE INTERESTS, I’M NOW ABLE TO:
- Find happiness and joy in each day
- Be completely present with my kids when they need me
- Connect deeper with my husband
- Have clarity in my life purpose
- Pursue my passions (painting, dancing, traveling – yes please!)
- Find peace and remain calm when times get stressful
- Have confidence in myself to tackle new situations
All because I made my own interests a priority
Most Women Think…
- They don’t have time to pursue their own interests
- They can’t invest money in themselves
- They’ll have time when the kids are older
- Their spouse won’t understand
- They won’t be able to do the work
- They aren’t artistic
My friend, it’s time to get out of your own way.
You are meant for so much more, and you know it. That’s why you are here.
I know, deep into the depths of my being, that we are here to create a joyous, fun, wondrous, and playful life.
You are already a creative person. You are already creating your life, your home, and yourself. It’s in the colors you pick to wear, the food you cook, the decor in your home, the words you choose to express yourself, the doodles you draw while talking on the phone, how you schedule your daily routine… and on and on. These are all examples of everyday creativity. You are already using it!!
Ignited Life Academy is a one-of-a-kind program that encompasses everything of who I am and what I have learned over the past 15+ years as an avid spiritual seeker and voracious learner of life. I know this system can work for you because IT WORKED FOR ME and my clients.
“The Ignited Life Academy is for anyone who wants a focused jump start to living a happier and more fulfilled life. The lessons are set up to build upon each other, and in the process, you learn so much about yourself. Once you understand how you spend your time vs what’s important to you, you explore how you can make changes so you are more in line with your core values. It’s ingenious! The homework and art projects speak to several learning styles, and can help provide visual and mental reminders as you work through the course. I love the art projects we did – they remind me to stay on the path and move forward.” – Tina R.
It’s time to become passionate about your life, to embrace your true life purpose, and make yourself a priority.
It’s time to become an active participant in your days and not let the years slip by without joy being a constant companion.
Ignited Life Academy will teach you how to:
- Activate happiness instantly
- Love and accept all sides of yourself
- Embrace your unique skills and qualities
- Move beyond all of the “shoulds” you tell yourself
- Connect with your highest life purpose…
All while having fun being creative!
You will inspire others through your commitment to becoming a better woman
The Ignited Life Academy
A Personal Empowerment Program to IGNITE Your Inner Creative Wisdom
A 6 month art with soul mentoring program for women who who are looking for more meaning and purpose in their lives, to find their passions, connect to their creativity, and commit to their own happiness, so they can live their life purpose, have clarity in their mission, and the confidence to pursue it.
Join Lulu on this transformational journey.
What to expect
Complete Online Curriculum
- Weekly self reflection questions – This is where the magic happens.
- Bi-weekly art projects – Personalize your art using your reflection questions and integrate the lessons you need to learn.
- Lifelong access to the course materials – Come back to the art + soul work whenever you need it. Your results will change over time, just like you do.
Live Mentoring Calls
- Weekly calls with Lulu
- Personal guidance and support offered to you so you can have the attention you need
- Personalized content
- The Ignited Life Academy content is the foundation. Not only do you get the original program, you also get unique content created specifically for you so you get the personal attention you deserve
“I wanted to take this course because of my deep desire to create and find my inner artist, as well as continuing the spirit journey I have been embarking on. I thought combining art with self-reflection would be a great opportunity to uncover these pieces of my soul. The idea of homework was initially daunting, but as with any important self-discovery action, necessary. Sometimes the questions were easy to identify with, but more often than not, they (sometimes uncomfortably) nudged me to dive down deeper within myself (and not ‘get stuck’ at the surface). The art activities gave me the freedom to play and express my feelings/desires prompted by the homework. This was therapeutic in a much different way than talking to a therapist. It felt much more proactive and healing. This course gave me the prompt I needed to start pursuing my passions in life. I now give myself permission to ‘just play’ with art and will reconsider the assignments at any time when I’m feeling stuck. Thank you, Lulu, for supporting me in this journey.” – Amy L.H.
The Ignited Life Academy
Module 1: Gratitude
Gratitude is the foundational spiritual practice for living a mindful life, and it’s where happiness truly begins. When gratitude becomes your way of life, you will notice improvements in:
- Health – better sleep, more energy, increased longevity
- Emotional Wellbeing – more resilience in life, more relaxed, happier memories
- Personality – more optimistic, more spiritual, higher self-esteem
- Social Skills – more friendly, more friends, better marriage, deeper relationships
- Career – better management, increased networking, higher goal achievement, improved decision making, increased productivity
Module 2: Self Love & Acceptance
Give and receive love from a place of acceptance and abundance. Experience life altering mindset shifts as you realize that you are already talented, beautiful, and whole. You will;
- Uncover the real you. Discover who you are at your core and release yourself from the roles that you play
- Awaken to the amazing woman that you already are and what makes you truly unique
- Embrace your shadow self and honor that all sides of your being and personality are an integral part to your soul’s evolution
Module 3: Comparison Freedom
Hold yourself in as high esteem as you do others and realize the contributions that you already make in the lives of those around you.
- Break the cycle of comparing yourself to others
- Shift out of the negative self talk that holds you back
- Take inspired action to achieve your full potential
Module 4: Forgiveness
Experience new ways to welcome the powerful practice of forgiveness into your life. Forgiveness offers healing at a soul level, and it will truly enable you to live a life of grace and compassion.
- Let go of the people and experiences that prevent you from moving forward in your life
- Learn powerful healing techniques that put you in the driver’s seat of your own healing process
- Release guilt and shame that are preventing you from truly loving yourself in all moments
Module 5: Your Living Values
Feel purposeful and aligned each and every day, instead of jumping from one activity to the next. Learn how your actions are often not aligned with what you actually value in life, and begin to:
- Eliminate the “shoulds” that pull your attention in different directions
- Prioritize your time so you spend it on the things that truly matter to you
- Become more organized and intentional with your schedule to live a life with purpose
- Create the boundaries you need to keep distractions to a minimum
Module 6: Life Purpose
Find peace in the life you are currently living, while gathering confidence to move forward with purpose and direction.
- Discover your passions and connect with when you feel most alive, valued, and authentic
- Redefine how success and failure play a role in your life to never let the fear of failure hold you back again
- Break free from the limiting beliefs and patterns that hold you back from pursuing the life you want
- Step forward into your Ignited Life with actionable goals and the motivation to keep you empowered and inspired
But that's not all!You get all these goodies too:
IGNITE YOUR LIFE EBOOK + VIDEO TRAINING WITH LULU!
Learn how to tackle your schedule in order to live a balanced lifestyle by prioritizing the most important areas of your life. With the ebook + printable templates, you will utilize the Ignite Your Life design system to implement actionable goals and bring fun back into your life. Using this system, you’ll no longer be able to use the excuse “I don’t have time.” You’ll be able to weed through your schedule, eliminate what is wasting your time, and prioritize what you really want to do.
ART JOUNALING 101 – 6 VIDEO SERIES
Get a jumpstart on art journaling with this foundational course. Learn about different types of art journals, permanent vs. non-permanent mediums, essential art supplies vs. the “nice to haves” and more. Plus, Lulu shares her favorite tips, tricks, and supplies to help you to start this creative art with soul journey with confidence.
PRIVATE WOMEN’S CIRCLE FACEBOOK GROUP
Become part of a greater community of like-minded women from around the world in this private and exclusive Facebook group. Gain extra support from Lulu, connect with soul centered women, and and become both student and teacher as we support the journeys of our fellow soul sisters. If you’ve been looking for your tribe, then this is it.
You get ALL this as an exlusive member of the IGNITED LIFE ACADEMY!
- … How to be happier now…
- … How to find your life purpose…
- … How to find your passions…
- … How to have time to do it all…
- … How to love who you are and have self confidence…
- … How to get over the fear of failure…
- … How to not feel guilty for taking time for yourself…
That’s what Ignited Life Academy teaches you.
For 11 years, Lulu has been studying and practicing the art of creativity.
- … Sewing…
- … Knitting…
- … Crocheting…
- … Mixed Media…
- … Intuitive Painting…
- … Assemblage…
- … Writing…
- … Dancing…
“I’ve known Lulu for 7+ years and can say that she leads with a gentle heart and soul. I recently had the opportunity to work with her in a female, group coaching setting, to create art and conversation around being the best version possible of yourself. It was a delight to tap into different mediums of journaling and art to get to the heart of what may be holding you back or missing from your life. I enjoyed the sisterhood of the group and the guided instruction Lulu provided on our coursework. She provides a loving, no pressure environment to learn and discover at your own pace. I definitely recommend spending some time with Lulu to hear her thoughts on empowerment, relationships and loving yourself. You won’t regret it!” – Michelle W.
Why spend a decade trying to figure this stuff out when Lulu has already created a curriculum to take you there now?
As with any personal development endeavor, you will only get out of it as much as you put into it. We can’t do it all for you, and we cannot guarantee your specific results, since we don’t know you.
We can only guarantee that we have seen nothing that compares to this premium program out on the market. It is one-of-a-kind and has facilitated some pretty darn amazing results.
But what’s the alternative?
Let Lulu shorten your learning curve and give you the same techniques, building blocks, and practices that she herself used, and uses with her 1-on-1 clients, to achieve amazing life results.
Why wait another moment to make yourself a priority? You deserve more!
“I enrolled in the Ignited Life Academy because I wanted to make space in my week to explore my life and my journey through art. This turned into much more! I was feeling SO tired at the start. But, during the course, I began to make a lot more space for what I wanted and needed. I began to work from home more often – something I hadn’t had the courage to ask for previously. I found myself doing things to care for myself that were previously out of my comfort zone. I also found myself leaving uncomfortable interactions to create space for cooling down – or opting for choices that aligned more with my values. I liked that this course gave me a weekly focus for self reflection and then tied into art. There is a value to having a guide to cultivate material and lead you through this process. I was also surprised by how much exploring my values uncovered. And how doable and focused it was. At the beginning, Lulu said you’d get out of the course what you put into it. And intellectually I understood that. But I found as the course went on, my investment became more fierce. The questions were really big questions – the kind of questions you couldn’t answer in 10 minutes. This began to change ME and my approach to the course work. I found myself beginning to make more space and time around completing assignments. If I didn’t know the answers, or had trouble answering, I’d bring them to the group, or reach out to friends or to Lulu. I found that my authenticity and creativity became stronger through exploring these questions and as the class time went on. The class pushed me to explore myself and it pushed me on a journey to explore my life: past, present, and future. This was good because I hadn’t taken time to explore my life this deeply for many years. Lulu’s vision and positive energy as well as the addition of art and a circle of women were all unique elements. Lulu is good at explaining things in a clear way, while managing to assign a deeper meaning. I trust Lulu as my teacher. She delivers what she says she will. This seems so simple, but there really is something to that.” – Sarah N.
YOU CAN LOVE YOUR LIFE AND DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO DO
Disclaimer: We don’t believe in “quick fix” programs – only in hard work, commitment to self-improvement, willingness to put in the effort, and openness to new perspectives.
Our programs are intended to help you live your best life every step of the way.
Our programs take a lot of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavor or personal development program. Please don’t enroll in our programs if you believe in a “quick fix” or want someone to tell you all the answers.
We only want serious people dedicated to real personal development who want to improve their own lives and the lives of those around them.
As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great material, direction, and strategies.
You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other personal or professional advice.
No results or examples mentioned by us or our students are typical or should be expected. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, events, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any new endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your finances.
You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
We feel transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to an incredibly high standard of integrity. All of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via the link below.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, keep seeking, keep exploring the world, and always choose kindness.