2019 Women’s Retreat
A Time To Nourish Your Mind, Body & Spirit, and Open Your Creative Heart
Awakening The Whole You
AN EXCLUSIVE, 3-DAY RETREAT TO AWAKEN & EMBODY YOUR FULL PRESENCE IN YOUR LIFE
May 3-5, 2019 in Shakopee, MN
You feel a calling from within for more. You want…
- A life full of Love & Laughter
- To feel Joyful & Free
- To wake-up each day feeling Excited about your life
- To be more Productive & Balanced
- To meet more Like-Minded People
- A more Peaceful, Creative, and Meaningful Life
- To Experience Life and not let it pass you by
- To feel more Confident & Fulfilled
You know there is something missing… That something is the WHOLE YOU
It’s time to step away from your busy schedule to commit to your own personal & spiritual growth.
Whatever you believe, whatever you hold sacred, this retreat puts YOU at the center of it all.
To live a life of purpose, connection and clarity you need to integrate ALL parts of who you are. This means…
♦ Movement – to connect with the rhythms of your body
♦ Music – to invite mindfulness into your daily life
♦ Guided Meditations/Visualizations – to connect with your spirit
♦ Art Projects – to engage your mind and learn more about creativity
♦ Writing – to travel deeper into your callings from within
♦ Goal Setting & Scheduling – to learn the strategies you need to integrate your new Mind, Body, & Spirit practice back home
This isn’t just a weekend away… it’s the beginning of a whole new way of living
When sleeping women wake, mountains move. – Chinese Proverb
We believe that when your Whole Self is fully integrated and prioritized, you will live a more authentic and exciting life.
- You will KNOW what you want in life because you’ve done the work to figure it out
- You will TRUST yourself and your ability to make it through the stressful times
- You will live with AUTHENTICITY because you are connected to who you are as a woman
- You will have the COURAGE to try new things because you are not willing to take the easy road any longer
- You will PRIORITIZE time for yourself, because you know you are just as important as everyone else
Using creativity, journaling, and mindfulness activities throughout the weekend, we will explore fun & powerful ways to connect with your intuition and release your fears, so you can live your life with more purpose, clarity and confidence.
Your dreams and desires are possible when you have the courage to embody all of who you came to be, and we can’t wait to walk this journey with you.
Examples of Art Work With Soul Work
What past students say about working with Lulu
Your Intuitive Painting Retreat was a creative journey for me. I learned new techniques, used new materials and tools, met brave and fascinating women. You provided a safe, warm and intimate environment to explore my inner mythos on canvas. Everything from having tea and coffee available, a lovely lunch, grounding rituals, and an array of mediums and tools to work with made it an unforgettable experience. Two days went by so fast.Becky W.
I found so many things come up during the the workshop. Including art in the process before journaling is magical. It allows one to be with whatever is coming up, but because you keep moving on with your art project, you are able to move through and process what is coming up without staying stuck! Thanks Lulu Bea for introducing us to this magical process!!!Colleen W.
Thank you Lulu and everyone for this amazing group, and for helping us to explore our creativity and learn to let-go. With the help of letting go while painting, we can bring those principles to our daily life and become more calm, relaxed and happy. Coming to your workshop was a safe place for myself. I let myself loose and was able to share things form past, and I was able to use my creativity to just feel happy, balanced and secure. Anytime I have been with you and have talked to you, I have felt empowered… you have this energy and aura about you… I feel energized, free, and super passionate around you. You are amazing, and you are very caring, down to earth and ever so inspiring.Shikha G.
- The retreat will take place at The Vintage Porch in Shakopee, MN. The exact address will be emailed upon registration.
- The retreat home sleeps 12, has a full kitchen, and a large craft room with access to additional crafting materials.
- Guests will share a bedroom with 1 – 3 other guests.
- For out of town guests, please fly into MSP airport and transportation to the retreat house will be arranged.
- Guests can check-in anytime after 1pm on Friday, May 3, and use the time to unwind, set-up your work table and visit with fellow retreat guests.
- Our retreat will begin Friday night with a dinner at 6pm, followed by our opening circle and a dance + paint party.
- Saturday’s workshops will take place between the hours of 10am – 5:30pm, with optional open studio time before and after.
- Sunday’s workshops will take place between 10am – 3pm. Guests are free to stay until 5pm.
- The retreat is limited to 11 participants to ensure comfortable accommodations and to foster a close-knit community of soul sisters.
- Each participant will be invited to a private facebook group to facilitate connections before + after the retreat.
- All meals are included in the retreat. This includes dinner on Friday + Saturday, breakfast on Saturday + Sunday, and lunch on Saturday + Sunday.
- Every effort will be used to accommodate special dietary restrictions & preferences.
- Healthy snacks + drinks will also be provided for in-between meal times.
- There are no refunds for this retreat unless we are able to fill your spot.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be applied should we find a replacement for your spot.
- $372 USD
- Includes lodging
- Includes all meals, snacks + drinks
- Includes all workshops and bonus art materials to use in the projects
Registration has closed! Join the mailing list to be notified for Lulu’s next retreat.
Retreats are first announced to those who signed up for Lulu’s newsletter. If you’d like to be the first to know about upcoming retreats, please join below!
We will provide some materials, including canvases, art + writing journals, water buckets, rags and other surprise materials. You are asked to bring the following:
- A basic set of acrylic paints (think primary colors, black, white & other colors you like)
- Paint brushes in various sizes
- Collage papers (optional)
- Paint palette
- Your favorite art making tools + supplies (optional)
- Loose, comfortable clothing
* If you prefer not to bring these basic supplies, we can buy them for you for an additional $35 supplies fee.
When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too. – The Alchemist
MEET YOUR RETREAT GUIDE
Lulu is a Life Igniter + Creative Life and Business Mentor. She believes that we are all born to create a life of our own design, and to have some damn fun while we do it.
Lulu helps women to commit to their own happiness and connect to their creative intuition, so they have the confidence and clarity they need to share their gifts and make a difference in the world.
Lulu is passionate about helping women prioritize joy in their lives. As a mother of 4 children, she knows just how important it is to take care of yourself in order to show up better for others. She feels strongly that we are all here to both teach and learn, and there’s nothing more powerful than teaching through example.
Q: What do I need to bring?
~ In addition to your basic art supplies, please bring a bath towel (one can be provided for you upon request) and any other toiletries that you prefer to use. You will be emailed the supplies list & other relevant information prior to the retreat.
Q: What if I have special dietary preferences or restrictions?
~ We will make every effort to accommodate your dietary needs. Please let us know at least 2 weeks prior to the retreat what you require.
Q: What if I can’t make it to the retreat and need to cancel?
~ There are no refunds for the retreat once you register unless we are able to fill your spot. If we fill your spot, there will be a $50 cancellation fee deducted from your refund.
Q: What if I am not creative?
~ Being creative is an innate gift that we all possess. You do not need to know how to draw a straight line in order to tap into your creative wisdom. All of the workshop activities are for novice and experienced creatives alike.
Q: Will there be a workshop only option for people who live locally?
~ We feel that immersing yourself into the retreat environment by distancing yourself from your obligations and clearing your calendar is vitally important to the unwinding and tapping-in process. Therefore, we will not be offering a workshop only option.
Registration has closed! Join the mailing list to be notified about Lulu’s next retreat.
There’s nothing like coming together in community.